We’ve been working on creating an outstanding day of information for those attending our latest Real World Seminars event, “How To Invest Your Money in 2010.”
Here’s a sneak peak at what’s coming up:
- State of the Economy – And why it, and an era of rising interest rates, matter to consumers and investors
- Goal Setting and Calculating Your Net Worth – If you don’t know where you want to go, we can’t help you figure out how much it will cost to get you there.
- Asset Allocation in a Volatile Stock Market – Should you shift around your asset allocation as you age?
- Tax Consequences of Investing – What you spend on taxes and on the costs of investing can really eat into your returns
- Stock Funds – Index, Managed Mutual, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Lifestyle funds, and Other Places To Invest
- Bonds and Fixed Income Strategies – Bond funds and deciding whether buying bonds in an era of rising interest rates is a good idea or a one-way ticket to the poorhouse.
- Estate Planning Basics – How can you pass on what you have to those you love?
What would you like to know about investing? What questions can we answer for you?